- The cap keeps the milk free of contamination.
- Easy to use and to clean. Perfect for traveling.
- It fits in the baby bag or the handbag. Made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Can be sterilized and dishwasher safe.
- Compatibe with all Haakaa wide neck bottles. BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times.
- Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.